Today I wanted to share my favorite workout gear and some of my absolute must haves at the gym. More and more workout brands are emerging and it’s hard to pick just one. So here is my list:
- Athleta Mesh detail jacket is so stylish and although I don’t workout in it, it’s nice to wear it to a hike or on the way to the gym as the temperatures are dropping.
- Athleta Dot Invigorate Tank is one of my favorites and it’s currently on sale for less than $20!! I own so many tanks with built in sports bras – I think they are so comfortable and absolutely adorable! My only complain about them is that they can be pretty hard to untangle after a washer/dryer cycle.
- Apple Watch!!! I am a total Apple girl and I wear this guy every single day of my life! I was never into watches but love this one! I totally get that if you already have a nice watch it’s hard to switch to a wearable gear. As for me, it helps to keep track of my fitness goals and I love seeing notifications, calendar reminders, texts on my wrist.
- Mesh Apple Watch band – This band is absolutely amazing! It makes my watch look more feminine and dressy.
- If you haven’t tried Invisibobble – you must do it immediately! It’s a game changer in the world of pony tails and hair ties. No kinks after wearing a ponytail and it diminishes the risk for headaches and split ends. I own one in every color!! I promise it’s amazing!
- Let’s talk shoes! I haven’t owned Adidas shoes until I saw these beauties. Stella McCartney and Adidas did it again – these sneakers are so comfortable for running, it’s like wearing clouds and design is so amazing! I get compliments all the time! They are on sale – click this link!
- Mesh everything! Including leggings! I have a million workout pants in every color possible, but black is amazing and flattering. Sale alert!
- Let’s talk one piece workout suit, a trend that is huge in Europe and just making its way to the US. One of my favorite small online boutiques Impression Couture just introduced a whole collection of these in different colors. Check it out!